- additional info in HTML.
- additional info in PDF.
- maps of the most important points en route.
Download also all maps in one file:
CAUTION! MOST IMPORTANT CHANGES DURING THE RECENT YEARS
- Since 2009 and 2010 changes in train categories in Poland .
- Since 2010 PKP IC introduced discount ticket prices in TLK trains on the Wrocław – Krakow – Przemyśl route,
so that now the price is similar as in IR trains (which are usually cheaper than TLK) – violet ticket
- Since 2010 a new building of Polish passport/customs control – people now have to queue outside the building, without a roof.
- 2010 – renovation of the railway station in Przemyśl.
ROUTE VARIANTS: LVIV - KRAKOW
* First marshrutka from Lviv towards the border – ca. 5:30.
- Ticket prices and timetables as of November 2009, if not marked otherwise.
- Student discounts for international coaches (if there are any) are applicable to students of all countries.
- All train ticket prices are for the cheapest places (second class, if available).
- Student discounts for train tickets in Poland are applicable only to students of Polish universities.
- In trains between Poland and Ukraine, Belarus or Russia there are no student discounts.
- It's possible to reduce the cost of train tickets for domestic trains in Poland by ca. 50% by buying a group ticket .
- More about trains in Poland and in the former Soviet countries .