- additional info in HTML.
- additional info in PDF.
- maps of the most important points en route.
Download also all maps in one file:
A. VARIANTS VIA UKRAINE
B. VARIANTS VIA BELARUS
C. VARIANT VIA LATVIA
- Ticket prices and timetables as of November 2009, if not marked otherwise.
- The variant through Ukraine does not require separate transit visas neither for EU citizens, nor for citizens of Russia.
- The variant through Belarus does not require separate transit visas for citizens of Russia, but it requires a Belarusian transit visa for EU citizens.
- The variant through Latvia does not require separate transit visas for EU citizens, and for citizens of Russia who have a Schengen visa.
- Student discounts for international coaches (if there are any) are applicable to students of all countries.
- All train ticket prices are for the cheapest places (second class or platzkart, if available).
- Student discounts for train tickets in Poland are applicable only to students of Polish universities.
- In trains between Poland and Ukraine, Belarus or Russia there are no student discounts.
- It's possible to reduce the cost of train tickets for domestic trains in Poland by ca. 50% by buying a group ticket .
- More about trains in Poland and in the former Soviet countries .
- Ticket prices for the trains in Russia are given with 0,9 multiplier .
- See also details about getting to Krakow from Lviv .
- Information about Ukrainian immigration card .